Saturday 29 October 2011

Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360

Ok, I know the Xbox is not an outdoor adventure, but I have to cross train, don't I?

I got the game yesterday after a lot of build-up in the media. I've had Battlefield: Bad Company for some time and only played B:2 once or twice. Before the Guinness and wee halfs started to affect my romance too much, it was quite a game! I absolutely love the HD graphics... The maps are HUGE - large enough for layers to fly freakin jets around FFS!

I also have to admit that it took me 10 or 15 minutes to find the enemy! Before that, I kept shooting at anyone I could see. Fortunately for me, unlike B:BC you don't seem to incur team damage and team kills in B:3!

As I never really played B:2, I'm not really sure how to sort my guy's load out, and I haven't as yet found a gun I really like. It is a she, for me that there isn't one with automatic aim!

I tried a jet (crashed). I tried a helicopter (crashed). Ut man oh man, those tanks and jeeps don't half sprint! There is a warning that you lose manoeuvrability when you sprint, and the likely result for me? Yes, you guessed it.... (crashed).

Looking forward to many many more hours of enjoying this game!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:T'Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment