Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween, 2011

The extent of my outdoor adventures yesterday was taking the young'n out for Halloween. Our local councillors and Land & Environmental Services department organised a brilliant wee kids party at Knightswood Park. Took Lee through the 'haunted house' and although I thought it was a but tame, he was shit-scared and attached himself to me like a limpet! Dookin for apples was replaced with spearing them wit a fork! Lee got one, but I ate it. He was there, after all, for junk, not fruit!

Tramway theatre group were putting on a brill we show, then Jane called to say Lee's friends were champing at the bit to go halloweening / guising / trick-or-treating! We left and came home, and then Jane & others took over whilst I sat down to get some work done. No trick-or-treaters all night till I sat down, then I was up and down like a yo yo!

Did I mention that it was pushing down rain the whole time? Yeah, forgot that. I wasn't too soaked but by the time the kids came home heavy laden with junk, they were soaked through! So Lee in the Bath and Caitlin in the Shower and I could finally Sit down to work (and sneak treats for their goody bags!)

All in all, a typical Scottish Halloween!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Lincoln Ave,Glasgow,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment